My fun little blog detailing all things pop culture...well, the interesting bits. I'll be covering music, television, film, and other similar areas of interest. I'll try to post at least once a day. Look for about 50% information, 50% opinion...but this is NOT a gossip blog. I am not Perez Hilton!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MGPC101 will return Monday

Hey everybody.  I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've posted; there is a ton of stuff going on in my life right now that definitely supersedes this blog.  In particular, I've been focusing so much on my fiction writing that I've been debating whether or not I could keep doing this blog.  I've decided not to let it go just yet, and so Matty G's Pop Culture 101 will officially return on Monday and we'll see where things go from there.  Until then...