My fun little blog detailing all things pop culture...well, the interesting bits. I'll be covering music, television, film, and other similar areas of interest. I'll try to post at least once a day. Look for about 50% information, 50% opinion...but this is NOT a gossip blog. I am not Perez Hilton!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's new on DVD and CD this week - 12/23/08

Considering that things were released on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday of last week, it's not surprising that there's almost nothing to speak of in new releases this week.

My pick on DVD this week:
  • When They Cry: Vol. 6
Also available on DVD this week:

Savage Grace

WWE Edge - A Decade of Decadence

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Director’s Cut)

Pulse 3

En Tu Ausencia

Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman: Vols. 5-8

Berserk: Complete

Xenosaga: The Animation - Complete Box Set

Nighthead Genesis: Vol. 2

The Violent Kid


Available on CD this week:

“Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Soundtrack”